- Energetic Healing: Embracing the Life Force is a guide to the inner landscape of subtle energy. In this groundbreaking book the role, manifestation, utility and healing power of our life force/energy is explored in a concise and informative fashion. Furthermore, a compelling and original model of energy is provided, one that bridges many seemingly separate disciplines to reveal their unity and usefulness. Discover for yourself the unique expressions of energy that bind body, mind and spirit together.
- Tao & Dharma: Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda explores the enduring features of humanity's longest and continually practised systems of medicine. These two indigenous healing arts arising independently in China and India communed and exchanged experience, techniques and therapeutic substances over the epochs of their development. This book's interesting and valuable comparison provides a unique examination of each system of medicine, followed by a close study of their historical, theoretical and practical relationships. This is an important book for those seeking a synergistic, inclusive approach to the practice of energetic healing.
- Acupuncture Points: Images & Functions offers an in-depth discussion of the derivation and clinical applications of hundreds of the most commonly used acupuncture points. 'Images' are the mental pictures and associations suggested by the Chinese characters which comprise the names of the points. 'Functions' are the energetic actions of the points themselves. In this richly-researched book prepared in consultation with leading Chinese scholars, Mr. Lade provides the images and functions, locations, classifications, indications and contraindications for each of the points. An extensive repertory of traditional functions and patterns with their associated points, organized in table format, enables the practitioner to move quickly from diagnosis to prescription to appropriate points. There is also a Chinese character dictionary in which various meaning of the same Chinese characters used in the point names are identified, and different points whose names share the same characters are noted. An index of points arranged by channel, alphanumeric number, pinyin, and English is provided for an easy reference to the points in the book.
- SORRY THIS BOOK IS OUT OF PRINT
Chinese Exercise and Massage: For Health and Longevity is an invaluable guide which springs from a unique synthesis of ancient and modern Chinese medicine. The book is organized in two sections: Chinese Exercises, written by Dr. Dahong Zhuo, and Chinese Massage compiled by the Anhui Medical School in China and expanded by A. R. Lade and J. Wong. This comprehensive book is meant for everyone who is seeking to live better and longer, and for those who are interested in the treatment of common ailments. Chinese Exercise and Massage is a practical guide designed for easy learning and mastery of health promoting exercises and massage techniques. The wisdom form China compiled here can help you to strengthen your body's natural defences and achieve a healthier life.
- Book Ordering
Add $4.00 postage and handling (within USA and Canada) or $6.00 (outside North America) for each item ordered.
We accept only international money orders, bank drafts and certified checks payable to Energetic Healing.
Every book will be autographed by the author, Arnie Lade, when ordering directly from us (unless otherwise requested).
Send to: Energetic HealingWholesale Orders
1822 Oak Bay Ave
Acupuncture Points: Images and Functions
(619) 598-9695 (outside Canada/USA)
Energetic Healing: Embracing the Life ForceChinese Exercises and Massage
Tao & Dharma: Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda
(414) 889-8501 (outside USA)
Hartley & Marks
SORRY THIS BOOK IS OUT OF PRINT
For more information on ordering books, please e-mail Arnie